Down a level ROW, in a quiet, sheltered possie, sits this well-built, well maintained, single level, north facing, fully fenced 1990's brick and cedar with iron roof home on a flat, landscaped, easy-care site, within walking distance to Cambridge town.
The property features:
- 160m² home - deceptively spacious
- 691m² flat land - freehold
- 2 large double bedrooms
- Large bathroom with spa bath + large shower w seat + vanity
- Separate wc with hand basin
- Separate kitchen, separate dining, separate lounge opening onto sheltered north-facing deck with retractable awning
- Study area with panel heater
- Separate laundry
- Heat pumps x 2
- Large single garage with built-in shelving and internal access + off street parking
- Shade house & garden shed
Vendors have purchased and request a flexible 3-month settlement period.
This property will not be on the market long!
We look forward to hearing from you. Contact Deb 021 706 455 or Steph 021 441 706