Beautifully renovated, 1900’s, 260m², north-east facing, 2-story weatherboard and iron family home on 875m² section. Perfect for a growing family, extended family, two couples or a tourism accommodation business.
To build this dwelling today would cost a fortune so take advantage of an opportunity to purchase a stunningly crafted piece of history with quirky features such as the beautiful stained-glass window from a church in Ngaruawahia, for a fraction of its real worth.
Sitting high and overlooking the thriving town of Tirau with its great climate, strong community, cafes, boutiques, restaurants and houses that are still affordable, someone’s going snaffle a gem.
Our words don’t do the house justice. It’s very much a “come view”!
- Wide, inviting entrance (or could be lounge) provides a sense of calm and welcoming warmth which emanates throughout the home
- 2 extremely large bedroom suites (ensuites - 1 with a bath) each with their own private decks
- 1 large bedroom suite with bathroom and separate wc
- Huge lounge/formal dining steps up to open plan kitchen, casual dining and separate laundry room
- Kitchen - gas hob cooking/electric stove, double dish-drawer
- Wine/storage room. Plenty of storage throughout
- Polished timber floors Rimu/Matai throughout
Beautifully crafted Rimu staircase leads to the upper level.
- 3 spacious bedrooms, master with large walk-in-wardrobe, large family bathroom, office/study and private lounge stepping out onto deck overlooking a peaceful, rural vista
Heating – gas vented/underfloor, heat pump
Solar – 12 panels – minimise electricity costs
Rewired/re-piled (previous owner). Alarm + smoke alarm (monitored)
Insulated walls, ceiling (prev owner), underfloor (govt subsidy - green)
Garden shed + extremely large 2-car separate garage
Separate external power socket for motorhome
Cottage courtyard gardens + vege garden
5-car off-street parking
For further information contact Steph 021 441 706 or Deb 021 706 455